Friday, January 15, 2010

Grammy Conversations With Bono!!



Ms.A: Bono...Welcome to SAU,We finally got em....' how are you today?

Bono: I'm doing great today Ms.A how are you? Hello SAU!

Ms.A: Ready for Grammy time Mr?

Bono: Yes I'm very excited about the Grammy's,I cant wait to see who takes home the awards! This year in music has been very good.

Ms.A: it has been very good, but I believe this year will be even better.

Bono: I hope so!

Ms.A: U2 is nominated for 3 Grammys this year, in your opinion what is the formula to making a credible album every time?

"No Line On The Horizon"



Bono: In my opinion music comes from the soul there is no way to manufacture a hit album so we put our soul in our work every time and when the album is released we sit around biting our nail by a bon fire LOL

Ms.A: awwwwwwww!!

Bono: But seriously you have to put your soul in it,music is about feeling heart and soul so if you do that than everything else will work itself out!

Ms.A: What an answer that was! other artists take note...LOL

Ms.A: who are you looking forward to see perform this year?

Bono: I'm looking forward to Beyonce,and hopefully Maxwell will perform I loved his album

Ms.A: I'll go crazy if I don't go crazy tonight is nominated for best rock song along with new comers Kings of Leon..how do you feel about the state of rock music right now?

Bono: I think the state of rock music is in a good place I love Kings Of Leon they are the future! My other favorite band I have to say is One Republic, if they keep pushing as hard as they are now and continue to make amazing music like they do then they will be legends I think, I love there music!

Ms.A: you know One republic and Kings Of leon will be jumping out of their seats when they hear this!

Bono: LOL they deserve to there music is amazing all of there accomplishments and praise is well deserved

Ms.A: and your music lives forever! So with that said good luck on Grammy night Bono we love you and we will continue this convo when we do a full interview right?

Bono: yes we will I cant wait until than and hopefully I have a Grammy or 2 we can talk about!

Ms.A: Oh you will!

Bono:thank you very much Ms.A keep taking the media world by storm your kicking ass I love you SAU!

13 comments:

  1. OMG BONO REALLY CAME!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man your lucky Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bono was speaking the truth kings of leon are the next coming!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bono is the truth I love him

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG their concert stage is AMAZING!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bono accepts Kings of Leon and One Republic thats an honor for them

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG Ms.A you got an interview with Bono? OMFG

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved the interview Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love U2! OMG I cant believe you interviewed Bono Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope they win all of the awards

    ReplyDelete