Monday, January 25, 2010

New Music: Trey Songz,David Guetta,Jamie Foxx,Mario Winans

Mario Winans:"The Pain"



I'm not a fan of this one SAU Mario is one hell of a producer but this one is a bit too "airy" for me. Not to mention the off notes when he gets excited in the song...I'll pass

David Guetta Ft Novel:"Hero"



Staying in his lane,Thats what I like about David Guetta he found his nitch and he keeps with it can't help but respect that.

Jamie Foxx:"Quit your job"



doesn't this sound like a comedy commercial skit rather than a hit record? Nah this ain't the move Jamie...

Trey Songz:"I wanna Rock (remix)



Trey Killed it! The melodic rhymes, the breaks in the freestyle,the heat coming off Trey...Murder was the case I love it! hot hands down! Kinda left me wanting more

No comments:

Post a Comment