Friday, January 15, 2010

Lady Gaga Calls Off Concert.....



Lady Gaga called off a concert at Perdue University because of an undisclosed illness, according to online reports, The cancellation was announced from the stage Thursday night after opening acts Jason Derulo and Semi Precious Weapons had already performed.

A statement released by the school from Lady Gaga's tour management said that she had suffered a sudden illness and that medical personnel had advised her not to perform.

The concert was rescheduled for Jan. 26. Via Twitter Gaga writes..."can't apologize enough for how sorry I am. I could hear my fans cheering from my dressing room, I begged everyone to let me go onstage.Paramedics came to take care of me, and told me my heart-rate was irregular-- a result of exhaustion and dehydration. I hope you can forgive me. I love my little monsters more than anything, you are everything to me. I will make-up the performance on Jan 26".

****Attention Record Labels***** If you want to keep making money...let your artists REST!! How logical is that? We know Lady Gaga is one of the biggest pop stars out as of right now but if you work her to death she will be no good to make profit for YOUR label...DUH...I think sometimes labels get WAAAY too greedy and make the artists work triple time until they break their back! Aspiring Superstar...Ke$ha take note!

No comments:

Post a Comment