Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Katy Perry New Face Of ProActiv


SAU Ms.Katy Perry was recently announced as the new face for the spot cream brand ‘ProActiv’ for a reported sum of $4 million dollars....If I had acne I'd tell my story for the 4 mil.....

"Acne really made me want to hide. I'd wear makeup to bed or stay in if I had a bad breakout," said Katy. "I've tried so many things, and because I really pride myself on being a real person – someone who gives hugs, not handshakes – I want to tell people about my experience. My fans know that I would never get behind something if I didn't really believe in it. Since I started using Proactiv I've seen a massive change in my face and my confidence. I really believe in Proactiv, and I think, if I know that answer, I should tell you, 'I've got the secret, here's the secret, please take it!'"

4 comments: