Tuesday, January 26, 2010

WWE RAW.....


Keeping with the Celebrity hosts last night Raw was hosted by Dule Hill star of the USA show Psych and I thought he did one hell of a job! James Roday was scheduled to co-host but needed an emergency appendectomy and could not attend but Dule really didn't need him...On to the show..

Raw kicked off with a lot of events but one of the main things that caught my attention was when Chairman Vince McMahon went into the crowd asking THEE question "Why should he bring Bret Hart back?" Vince has really stepped his game up by actually reaching out to the fans, the WWE universe deserves to actually be closer to RAW I mean we are the reason they do what they do right? Cudos to Vince for that! And for also letting Bret speak his peace next week he deserves to!

Is DX dividing over the Royal Rumble? I knew it would come to this being that both Triple H and Shawn Michaels are HUGE stars in the WWE universe,and they both want to win the Rumble, but I'm waiting to see if the Royal Rumble will actually Break , DX apart...

(real quick, How funny was it when Dule Hill scared the hell out of Maryse with the fireworks?..did you see her really get nervous about that?...PRICELESS)

On to the main event where John Cena got his revenge (a tad bit) on Sheamus, Sheamus was DOMINATING John Cena....It was kind of a change of events seeing as Cena is the champion of all champions...amazingly Sheamus countered all of John Cena's finishing moves...Just when you thought it was over THE VIPER Rand Orton comes in to send his message for Sunday to Sheamus, giving him what he totally deserves...turning to John Cena ready for the R.K.O...It's Countered with the Attitude Adjustment just like that!....What a show.

With Raw adding the Hosts every Monday spicing things up...WWE Universe, what can RAW do to make things even better?

30 comments:

  1. Raw was great last night! I really enjoyed the show

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the guest host last night

    ReplyDelete
  3. To make Raw better hmmmmm....... I would love to see the Diva's do something real like we all know Maryse is going to get the title

    ReplyDelete
  4. so that makes them like so what to me.......And Vince for God's sake man can Kelly Kelly get a title??????

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree the Divas really need more pep because they are really bland right now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night's show was awesome that Dule guy was so funny

    ReplyDelete
  7. If the Divas could get a story line here or there I think that would make a better show WE WANT DIVAS!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. good ass write up Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hmmmmm to make Raw better I think the show should be more interactive with the fans I really liked how vince went into the crowd! Also I agree with the last couple of statements the Divas need to be shown more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. to make Raw better the Divas need more story lines! Especially kelly Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Raw was great last night Dule did his thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms.A you have got me hooked I'm watching Raw every Monday Maybe I can be apart of the WWE universe soon

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved how Vince went into the crowd that was classic

    ReplyDelete
  14. I agree they need to do something about those Diva's

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheamus needs to lose the belt he is so boring

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sheamus is boring he does nothing

    ReplyDelete
  17. Randy Orton is going to be one hell of a champion if he wins

    ReplyDelete
  18. Raw was great last night I loved it

    ReplyDelete
  19. I wish more host would be like Dule

    ReplyDelete
  20. There is 2 things that can be done to improve the show........Make anyone else champion and fix the Diva's section

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lastnight's show was awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  22. But I think we need new Divas and we need a new champ Sheamus is not what he appeared to be when I first saw him he is not a good champ at all i dont get who his character is suppose to be

    ReplyDelete
  23. Dule was a great host he was very entertaining

    ReplyDelete