Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Um.....T-Sweezy?

SAU I can imagine this is old but searching through youtube I found this...




Taylor Chats with Rolling Stone Mag about T-Sweezy:

"What I was getting at was when are you going to start rapping? I thought T-Sweezy was one of the highlights of 2009."

Did you really? [Laughs] The CMT Awards asked me, "Do you want to be a part of our intro?" and one of the first things that came to my mind was that I really, really want some excuse to be able to rap and go to the mall and go to those kiosk things and go buy bling and experience rapping in front of a car with spinners for the first time. T-Pain agreed to it and flew to Nashville and we were in a sweltering hot, 95-degree parking garage for an entire day shooting — I will never, ever forget that memory.

10 comments:

  1. I wonder when Taylor Gets older will she still be a credible artist? How is the public going to let her grow up?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL T-Pain will always remember that day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just like he remembered when he was hot

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this before when did he do this?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ liza I agree the country music public is so use to taylor being so cute when she gets mature they might not like it, I wouldn't I didn't even like it when she did the straight hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. this will go down as one of tpains highlights

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never seen this one from taylor before LMFAO!

    ReplyDelete