Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Whitney Houston Deluxe Anniversary Edition.....



I will smack yo momma.....SAU Whitney Houston is releasing an anniversary edition of her debut album. Due on today, this baby will be fully remastered with bonus remixes. It’ll also come with a DVD full of music video’s, Whitney first ever televised performance, and a brand new interview with Whitney and Clive about the album.

The self-titled album has sold a total of 25 million copies since its release in 1985, and is included in Rolling Stones 500 greatest albums of all time list, also ranking #40 Rock & Roll Hall of Fames Definitive 200 List and I can't WAIT!

If you forgot how classic that voice is.....

8 comments:

  1. I cant wait I have to get this set I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW I didn't know she was re releasing this! I miss the old Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I cant wait for this CD I love WHITNEY!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whitney is amazing and a legend but she fell off now I will still buy this album though

    ReplyDelete
  5. get whitney at yourticketmarket.com/Whitney-Houston-Tickets

    ReplyDelete