Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Interview With Denzel Washington!!!


Denzel on taking roles only for the pay...."You know that is the quickest way to get kicked out of Hollywood!


Ms.A: Sororities...Look Who who we have here, Mr.Denzel Washington thank you for stopping by SAU!

Denzel: Thank you for having me Ms.A What's Up beautiful people of SAU?

Ms.A: Starting with the obvious, Of course every woman in the world thinks your a sex symbol..do you?

Denzel: LOL oh no I don't think about that I'm just me! I pride myself in being a standup guy more than a sex symbol.

Ms.A: I love that we need more men like you!

Denzel: As long as my wife is happy with me then I'm great!

Ms.A: You've done movies such my all time favorite..Training day,Malcolm X and American Gangsta...why do you think its so easy for you to transform into the person your portraying?



Denzel: Well I don't usually choose roles that I can't get into like that, so the roles I pick I know I can get into it and give my best performance. I know it sounds logical but that's hard for alot of actors and actresses to do. You have to know yourself so you can know what role you want to do!

Ms.A: I agree now a days people go straight for the pay day not worrying about their performance!

Denzel: You know that is the quickest way to get kicked out of Hollywood!

Ms.A: Rule 101 SAU don't take roles just for the money...LMAO

Denzel: LOL your right if you do a good job on your role trust me,the money will be there.

Ms.A: In 2001 your film Training day took you to win the Academy award for "Best Actor"...How did it feel to be the second African American man after the great Sidney Portier to win?

Denzel: Ms.A That was such an emotional moment for me, to know that the legendary Sidney Portier was the only African American to win it before me was amazing! The moment I heard my name I instantly said a short prayer, and ask god for the strength and health to live up to such a great historic honor!

Ms.A: So we are now in 2010...I know we can expect to be seeing you on the big screen all year right?

Denzel: Yes I have a new movie out called the Book Of Eli




Denzel: Its an action film and its very different than you have seen me before you will love it!

Ms.A: I hear you have a movie staring you and Tom Curise....

Denzel: Yes I'm so happy to be working on the Matarese Circle with him

Ms.A: You gotta give us at least a tad bit insight!

Denzel: Well hope fully we can get the movie out by the end of the year, or early next year, but It is a film adaptation of the Robert Ludlum cold spy thriller



Denzel: I will be playing a CIA official who has to go against Tom Cruise and his army. So it will definitely be a thriller I'm very excited about this project!

Ms.A: To see you and Tom Cruise on the same screen how can you not be excited?

Denzel: your right! I hope we deliver I'm not trying to look bad on screen with him LOL

Ms.A: SAU ya'll see Denzel frontin? LOL We know you never look bad!

Denzel: LOL thank you Ms.A

Ms.A: For the up and coming generation, What do you believe is the key to longevity in the movie industry?

Denzel: I believe that if you work hard and accept roles you believe in you will be just fine and also stay true to your God! If you do all of that everything will take care of itself

Ms.A: Mr.Washington thank you so very much for stopping by SAU today!

Ms.A: Ladies he's just as nice as you imagine him to be..WHEW!!!!!

Denzel: Awwwww Thank you very much Ms.A I have had a great time

Ms.A: Of course you can't leave me without keeping it 100

Denzel: Alright Alright I'm ready, I have been looking forward to this!

Ms.A: What would your dream role be? If you could play anything or anyone in the world...what would it be?
Denzel: WOW hmmmmmmm

Denzel: I would love to play Barack Obama

Ms.A: GOOD ONE!

Denzel: If that happened I might retire on y'all after that! Cant top myself after that one he's a great man!

Ms.A: Denzel thank you so much for stopping by SAU today!

Denzel: awww thank you Ms.A.... thank you for having me SAU!

25 comments:

  1. I love Denzel he is so much the man

    ReplyDelete
  2. Denzel is a beautiful ass man

    ReplyDelete
  3. And book ok Eli was off the chain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Book Of Eli was a really good movie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ms.A you are one lucky ass woman to have talked to this fine ass man

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tom Cruise and Denzel WOW I can't wait for that

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to go see Book of Eli I hear it was good

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hate the movie it was to bloody for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can't wait to see him and Tom cruise!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Book of Eli was very bloody but Denzel was sexy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Denzel was the man in training day I love that movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Interview Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Denzel can never do a bad movie I love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  14. thats a good picture of him Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope this is one of those days where Denzel comes to say hi

    ReplyDelete
  16. The movie was a little to violent to me as well

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wasnt a fan of the movie either

    ReplyDelete