Tuesday, January 19, 2010

In WWE News.....


Last night was a night full of surprises! With hosts Don Johnson and Jon Heder doing his thing as the "Flame"(loved it) and new found beef with Randy Orton and the dreadful Sheamus, The Undertaker turning down Shawn Michaels request,and the great mystery about when Bret will show his face yet again... I was entertained to the tenth power!....

Now to the Royal Rumble, This is going to be a huge one guys! Last night Triple H wanted to talk to Shawn Michaels the entire night but was interrupted(kept my mind wondering) fast forwarding to the end of the show we find out that ,Triple H,The Big Show,Kofi Kingston,and the one and only John Cena will compete in the 2010 Royal Rumble! I think this is going to be one for the books..The winner of the Royal Rumble will win there fair shot at the title and I'm eager to see who it will be.



In other WWE news,letstalkwrestling.com reports that Randy Orton and Kofi Kingston's beef is legitimate! The blog reports:

According to Dave Meltzer, Randy Orton’s frustration with Kofi Kingston during their match on RAW was legitimate. Orton felt that Kingston should not have sold Ted DiBiase’s forearm.

Orton was seen on-camera shouting “stupid”, among other obscenities, at Kingston when Orton covered Kingston during the match. Orton was visibly upset when he got to the backstage area....Hmmmmm this should get under control before someone gets hurt and I have to blog about it LOL!

32 comments:

  1. Omg last night was awesome! !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last night was a pretty good night! I loved the last match

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if Shawn will win the Rumble

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so I would love to see another hella match at Wrestlemania

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray Randy Orton beats the crap out of Sheamus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Last night was great Im left on edge on the Brett Hart Angle

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im so tired of Sheamus he is a bland dumb champion.I really hope Randy beats his ass

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sheamus is a dumb as champion

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this site Ms.A you need a wrestling blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wrestling was off the chain last night but I agree Sheamus is such a bland champion I hope Randy Orton wins

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm really excited to see if Bret heart will come back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope Randy Ortan wins the belt

    ReplyDelete
  13. Last nights show was AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ms.A when will you start a wrestling blog I would come everyday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sheamus sucks man he is a boring champ......Vince you need to do something about him

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ms.A your the best ever I love you

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very entertaining show last night

    ReplyDelete
  18. And guess who loves ya back.....(Ms.A raises her hand)

    ReplyDelete
  19. AWWWWWWW we love you Ms.A!!!!!!!! you are so cool

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ms.A please start a wrestling blog I would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ms.A please make a wrestling blog I would love to see your spin on the WWE

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would support Ms.A if she did a wrestling blog I would be happy to help

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great show last night I hope next week they will bring Brett back in

    ReplyDelete
  24. OK WWE universe give me about a month and I will start plotting and planning.. ;)

    ReplyDelete