Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Justin Timberlake's New Artist Matt Morris On Ellen


OK SAU we have a newbie on campus! This one's named Matt Morris and apparently Justin Timberlake saw something in him from their Mickey Mouse Club days because Justin recently signed Matt to his new Label.

Behind the scenes, Morris has co-written songs for Kelly Clarkson, Aguilera, and Timberlake himself since the series. And now the "SexyBack" singer is signing Morris to his Tennman label. Confirming the news, Timberlake describes Morris' style as "Ray LaMontagne meets Elton John meets Stevie Wonder meets Rufus Wainwright," adding, "It's time for the birth of the hybrid artist."

Now I think I get where he's going but doesn't he remind you a little of artist Remy Shand?(take a message) Hmmmmm not too sure about the look yet but his singing skills sound good thus far. Can't wait to hear more from this fella....




Check out how happy the guy is

6 comments:

  1. I like how he sounds

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet justin Timberlake is mad he didn't get Justin Bieber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get his look

    ReplyDelete
  4. he looks homeless I think he should cut the beard

    ReplyDelete
  5. he sounds really good but I want to hear more

    ReplyDelete