Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Music: Chris Brown,Sade, Lyfe Jennings,Jlo

Sade: "Skin"



Now we're talkin' this is vintage Sade at its best! Very calm, relaxing, but straight to the point!

Chris Brown:"they Say"



Chris, This range your singing in at the begining of the song is not very appealing! Not a fan of this one it sounds like he's trying to go the "forever" route but something really got in the way of the pure sound of the record. Its WAY too extra....NOT A FAN AT ALL!

Lyfe Jennings:"Busy"



I don't like the Chorus in any fashion Lyfe. It comes across annoying and just too much for my ears.

Jlo:"Everybody's Girl"



This song is rumored to be released across the pond first,yesterday it premiered on German radio stations and I like it...it sounds really 80's inspired and it makes you want to party not sure if it would do as good in the states as it could potentially do internationally but we sure shall see

6 comments:

  1. the Sade song is beautiful! I hope her album is great

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lyfe sounds like a cat on his song chorus and Chris brown we dont care anymore at all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually like the Jlo song I heard it yesterday while I was driving and its awesome

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the sade song her album will be off the chain

    ReplyDelete
  5. but Chris brown and lyfe I'm not feeling at all Jlo is straight if she can get hot over seas she might have a chance after she busted her ass over here

    ReplyDelete