Friday, January 22, 2010

Grammy Conversations With Will I. AM.....



Ms.A: SAU...the man of the year Mr. Will I..Mf'n Am..!! How are you?

Will: LMAO I'm doing great today how is Ms.A and SAU? I love the name change Ms.A I think I'm gonna name my next solo album that.

Ms.A: What? and I want all my credit too.

Will: LOL you got it

Ms.A: Tell me how it feels to be on top of the world going to the Grammys?

Will: It feels great man, we have worked so hard over the last year and a half and to get acknowledged by the Grammy Association is just amazing we are so honored.

Ms.A: B.E.P is nominated for 6 Grammys this year which one do you think you deserve the most?

Will: I'm not sure which one we deserve the most because the competition is so great
it can go anyway. Beyonce was amazing as well as Maxwell, I think Kings Of Leon will steal the show along with Beyonce!

Ms.A: After your album The E.N.D a lot of artists decided to get with the techno inspired sound...do you believe that's the new "It" sound now?




Will: I do, definitely

Will: When I was making "The End" I went to Europe and got with David Guetta and the sounds he just showed me was amazing. You know the Europeans have been on the techno forever so I wanted to take it and evolve it to something our ear buds would like in America I was inspired off of what Ne-Yo did with his single "Closer" I love that record, and its almost like it opened up another lobe in my brain.

Ms.A: Can SAU get an exclusive to what we can be looking forward to with your performance?

Will: You can look forward to plenty lights and a party we are gonna turn the Grammy's out, loosen up the crowd and get them dancing

Ms.A: I can't wait for it and I'm sure SAU is on pins and needles for the big night! good luck!

Will: Thank you very much and I hope I can comeback and talk to you if we win

Ms.A: I'll hold you to that!

5 comments:

  1. Great Interview Ms.A!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he is the best producer in the game right now

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Ms.A you give us the best I really appreciate that

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the interview he seems really cool

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think he is the best producer in the game right now

    ReplyDelete