Tuesday, January 19, 2010

New Music:Dirty Money,T-Wayne,Justin Bieber,Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane ft Pharrell:"Solider"



Not too fond of this one from Gucci and Pharrell am I wrong for wanting a baseline?

Twayne:"You Know What It Is"



Not too sure if this is official T-Wayne but it is T-pain ft Lil wayne and I think I like it! The beat has a lot of feel to it but not too much. T-pain doesn't get enough credit for his actual rapping skills but on this song he sounds rather nice. Lil Wayne comes in with the lighter vocals makes everything come together nice of course not single worthy but nice!

Justin Bieber ft Ludacris:"Baby"



you guys know I'm pretty bias to my Justin Bieber but seriously this is a very cute song and bieber mania is going to start up once again..ya'll see Ludacris tryin to sneek back on the scene? I think Luda went in on a Justin Bieber track and the pay checks will show that, Can't wait to hear more from Ludacris hopefully he's hungry again....

Dirty Money:"Strobe lights"



Damn Dirty Money the beat on this track is NIIIICEEEEE.....everything is on point except the damn autotune! it takes away from the lyrics in so many ways making it sound rather messy and not top flight like it could be I hear the potential and I like it!

2 comments: