Thursday, January 28, 2010

New Mag Covers.....



February's issue of Rolling Stone Magazine goes to John Mayer. His thoughts on Finding a Mate....

“I’ll be happy when I close out this life-partner thing,” he says. “Think of how much mental capacity I’m using to meet the right person so I can stop giving a fu*k about it.”






Editor and chief of 10 magazine Sophia Neophitou-Apostolou talks about why she decided to go with Victoria and David for 10 magazine's 10th anniversary:

“For me, David and Victoria are an intriguing power entity with a truly renaissance attitude. They are multi-faceted and incredibly clever in the approach to their celebrity status, defying the transient nature of that celebrity to create true longevity as a brand and a force to be reckoned with.”




Now on to Ms.Scherzinger....Doesn't she look stunning on this cover of Cosmo Spain? Now only if she can transfer that beauty into her lyrics she might have something....

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE JOHN MAYER!!! he is the hottest singer in the world

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nicole looks beautiful and the two 10 mag covers was very creative! I'm not a fan of the beckhams they seem like they think they are better than everyone else

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMFG JOHN MAYER IS SO HOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Necole looks sexy as hell but where is her career?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How freakin hot is John Mayer!!!!!! OMG

    ReplyDelete
  6. "Jessica now goes and turns on City Love and daydream"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel you girl City love is whewwwww makes me want to ooooooohhhh ooooooohhhhhh ooooohhhhh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms.A I remember when you started your blog you did men and women.......Can we have a special Man edition and you put John Mayer up because he is so freakin hot

    ReplyDelete