Thursday, January 21, 2010

When Your First Talent Doesn't Work....



Go with the next! "I Get It In" singer Omarion Is the next official judge on ABDC(America's Best Dance Crew)along with JC Chasez and Lil Mama And I like it! If Omarion can't do anything else the man can dance so maybe he can really give those aspiring dance groups some real advice!

“I’m so excited to be a judge on MTV’s America’s Best Dance Crew the singer says, Dancing and performing is what I do and being a judge on this show will allow me to give creative feedback to the newest and hottest dancers on the rise.”

....Good thing he has another pay check coming in because with 22,000 albums sold in the first week "Ollusion" didn't do it bruh But good for him! The 5th season of ABDC premieres on Thursday, January 28th at 10pm ET. Check out O Givin you the moves.....

No comments:

Post a Comment