Friday, January 15, 2010

In WWE News.....


The Homeskillet Matt Loede from Letstalkwrestling.com reports According to WWE.com, Stone Cold Steve Austin will host Raw on March 15th.

"Less than two weeks before WrestleMania XXVI, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin hosts Raw on March 15. The WWE Universe should certainly mark their calendars for the legendary Rattlesnake's return, as it is sure to turn WWE's flagship show upside down. Though it's uncertain what will happen when Stone Cold takes his place at the head of Raw for one night only, there's no doubt that he'll be looked at as one of Raw's most controversial special guest hosts."

Everyone knows the beer drankin'trash talkin Rattlesnake will start an uproar in the WWE universe so if true I CAN'T WAIT!!

29 comments:

  1. I cant WAIT STONE COLD IS THE GREATEST

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be the highest rated raw of all time

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing news earth shattering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Stone Cold can comeback in some capacity like Brett Hart this is huge

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG Im so happy Im in tears

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stone Cold is my hero I love him!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vince is the man I love Vince for this

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lets try to take over this blog today its our day guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG this amazing I cant wait

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vince you are the man!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this blog you need a wrestling blog Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  12. WWE Universe dont you think that Ms.A needs a wrestling blog?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I agree you need to have a wrestling blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stone Cold is the baddest man ever

    ReplyDelete
  15. STONE COLD STONE COLD STONE COLD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ms.A you really need a wrestling blog! I hear your a very beautiful woman too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ms.A please start a wrestling blog I promise I would come everyday

    ReplyDelete
  18. PLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My blog would support Ms.A if she started a wrestling blog.She would make the WWE Univerese even more powerful

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ms.A you would have my friendship,support and resources if you ever wanted to start a wrestling blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. OH shit you got the support of Greg Ms.A this is HUGE!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Go Ms.A Start a wrestling blog!

    ReplyDelete
  23. WWE universe a wrestling blog? you guys really want that?

    ReplyDelete