Thursday, January 28, 2010

Kim And Khole Kardashian Quick-Trim Commercial



Ok so I could go into why this is the most clique' Commercial ever....But damn it really makes a woman want to loose weight!! Kim and Khole look amazing in this commercial, I mean of course we all know "Quick Trim" doesn't transform you into looking like that in an instant but what a great marketing team they have. Kudos to Quick Trim and fatter pockets for the Kardashian fam...

In other Kardashian news....



This My friends, Is what Ms. Kim Kardashian will be riding in to the Superbowl! Reggie when did it ever get this serious? I mean the chick is riding around in a Brinks truck, is someone out to get Kim and we don't know about it? LMAO

7 comments:

  1. That commercial was to sexy and I dont believe it

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMFAO damn this is one sexy ass commercial a tad too sexy for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get Kim kardashian's truck why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. they both look sexy as hell but like Ms.A said we all know this shit dont work

    ReplyDelete
  5. and that party brinks truck Kim is going to be kickin it at the superbowl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That commercial is so beautiful and UNREALISTIC!!!!! that I would never by that product and Im sure it has not been evaluated by the FDA

    ReplyDelete