Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Christina Aguilera Will Make Her Comeback On American Idol....



Christina Aguilera will make her comeback on A.I next month performing her new single 'Not Myself Tonight', According to sources the 'comeback queen' is soon to appear on the Today show as well as the Oprah show.

In recent TV interview Aguilera said fans should expect she’ll be sexier than ever. She explained: "I'm more confident and comfortable in my own skin. I think I'm even a more sexual Christina."

"When you have a baby, you go through a period where your body is not your own.

"It becomes for your child and that's it. Once you bounce back from that and kind of get your body back...I feel better than ever. It's a great feeling."

of course she couldn't just sit back and waste that monstrous voice...

4 comments: