Thursday, April 22, 2010

New Music: Bruno Mars,Mr.Hudson,Wale




Ok we've heard about 3 leaked tracks from Bruno Mars and they all sound the same...Someone needs to step in and help this man find his self, if not I can for see a whole album full of dead tracks and he's way to talented for that! Not a fan of the song at all!


Mr. Hudson:"Forever Young" (Solo version)



You know I like Mr.Hudson, I'm not too sure where his direction is but I like him. With him sounding exactly like the original "Forever Young" performed by Alphaville for their 1984 debut album of the same title..This shows that Mr.Hudson can indeed take direction very well I can't wait to hear more from him.



Wale:"Basehead"



From hearing this I will say..When Wale taps into his full potential(I don't believe he has yet) a lot of you rappers are in trouble because he went in! His rap style is very unique and different and from the sound of this he's looking for "It" and is almost there GO WALE!!

10 comments:

  1. Ms.A all of the materail we hear from Bruno sucks but he has alot of talent.Do you think he is gonna make it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mr.Hudson has a very unique voice I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wale went in on the track I didnt know he could do that

    ReplyDelete
  4. you know what Bruno Mars is just in the stages of finding himself as an artist thats all,we can't say if he's going to make it or not but he needs to do something because he is featured on the #1 song in the country!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Wale he is gonna be big I think

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Wale! he is gonna be a force sooner than later

    ReplyDelete