Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Leona Lewis Covers "InStyle UK"



London Sensation Leona Lewis Covers the latest edition of Instyle Uk. In the issue Leona talks about her relationship with boss Simon Cowell Leona states:

'I'm very fiery and very passionate,' she says, and even Simon Cowell has had her say no to him: 'We don't argue, we debate,' she laughed, and she even gave her verdict on Simon's new fiancée, Mezhgan Hussainy: 'She has the Leona Lewis seal of approval', she confirmed. When asked about her favorite designers Leona says:

“I still love my big ballgowns with a kind of twist to them, but I also like Vivienne Westwood because she’s kind of punky and does really nice shapes for ladies. I like Antonio Berardi because I like his shapes too. And William Tempest. And I like Stella McCartney because she’s got a vegetarian range. I want to do a vegetarian range of clothing. I haven’t had time to properly focus on it, but I’m still designing.”

Check out the full issue on stands Thursday...




7 comments:

  1. I love Leona she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so pretty I love you Leona

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a woman with class

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leona is a very classy beautiful woman I love her

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never get tired of looking at her

    ReplyDelete
  6. Leona is so pretty and Im a huge fan of her music

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love anything she does she can almost do no wrong

    ReplyDelete