Wednesday, April 28, 2010

WOOOOOOW



I come around like what goes around/ what goes up must come down/ anyone comes up must go down/ might as well go for the gusto now/-Glorious Quote from Eminem

SAU...Why Did EM Do the rap game like this? Don't you just love how out of the blue Eminem slips a reminder under the door and goes completely in like this? Drake & Banks If I were you I wouldn't even be mad I'd be happy.... but your beat got totally destroyed and it's no more...



Other than this masterpiece above Eminem's (who is scheduled to have his new single debut on radio Friday),manager Paul Rosenberg tells Billboard that the new single "Not Afraid" is not a dark song, it's an uplifting song," Can't wait to hear it!!

20 comments:

  1. Why you had to do them like that EM?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Glorious quote Ms.A I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn Drake why they had to do you like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. He kileed there beat its over....Damn Drake

    ReplyDelete
  5. He didnt have to do that.....he is the best in the world at what he do

    ReplyDelete
  6. How can he not be the best rapper to ever live? why is it even a debate?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Plus he has sold more rap albums than anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This man said Im so bad I can bitch slap a back handed compliment......WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lloyd Banks atleast he is bringing more attention to your song

    ReplyDelete
  10. He killed this song wow I dont want to hear Drakes version ever again

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cant wait to hear the new single

    ReplyDelete
  12. Damn he killed it I cant say nothing but he killed

    ReplyDelete
  13. I use to not want to say he was the best but he really is

    ReplyDelete