Thursday, April 29, 2010

Jay-Z And The Bawse Collab On "Teflon Don Album"



Rapper Extraordinaire Jay-Z has teamed up with Rick Ross for Ross' new album 'Teflon Don' Ross told MTV: “The majority of the details of the album I've been trying to keep under wraps so the fans can savor the music that much more."

"I most definitely have confirmed Jay-Z being on the album. [The song] is like an atomic bomb. I'm just waiting to push the button. Shout-out to Roc Nation. Shout-out to Kanye West." (Why the shout outs though?)

Rick Ross' new album is due out this June

Gosh Rick Ross can be so extra sometimes check the video....

6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear the song the way he is making it sound

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO Rick Ross ass is extra as hell

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the song is a "big" as he says it is

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the Maybach musics but I dont need a part 3 in my life....The freakin car is about to get taken off the market Rick let it go BAWSE :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the song as is big as he thinks it is

    ReplyDelete