Thursday, April 15, 2010

Kanye West To Organize Russell Brand's Bachelor Party??



Welp thats what online reports are saying...

Mr.Russell Brand has put Kanye West in charge of planning his bachelor party.


The rapper wants the stag do to run over several days and across a number of US cities.

‘I think we'll start in New York at Jay-Z's club for a night or two,' Kanye, 32, tells More magazine. ‘Then take Jay's private jet over to Vegas.

'We're inviting Simon Cowell, so we're going to have a choice of private jets!'



Russell, 34, got engaged to Katy Perry, 25, in India on New Year's Eve.

20 comments:

  1. As a man Im jealous as hell this is so freaking cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my homeboys would have done this for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if I had a fiance if I would want him to have bachlor party like that

    ReplyDelete
  4. Partying in different cities and than Kanye,Jay-Z,and Simon Cowell in the are that cant be nothing but trouble with all of those playboys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katy dont let him do it girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ladies would you let your man have this kind of party?

    ReplyDelete
  7. He better get all his partying out then because Katy is going to have in on lock after that so I wouldn't mind

    ReplyDelete
  8. This right here is a man's dream OMG Im sitting here day dreaming of such a great party

    ReplyDelete
  9. Russell will be 90 years old and still smiling about this

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ladies dont hate on your man like that if he is lucky enough to get that type of treatment

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wouldnt let my husband go on this trip all of those bad influences oh hell no

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish that was my bachlor's party Im really jealous

    ReplyDelete
  13. That will be the week of a lifetime for him

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be secure enough to let my man go if I had one

    ReplyDelete
  15. If he is gonna party like that for his party Im gonna act a fool myself and Im off to Jamaica for mines

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know thats right Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  17. Im with you Jennifer I would let him go too and take my ass to Jamaica

    ReplyDelete
  18. It great that Kanye is doing this

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would let my man know I would trust him if Im about to marry him

    ReplyDelete
  20. Man they are going to kick it!

    ReplyDelete