Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Eminem Announces First Single From 'Recovery'

Will be "Not Afraid"..With a release about two months away Slim Shady dropped that nugget of knowledge late on Monday night, tweeting simply, "I'm 'Not Afraid.' " The song is reportedly due to debut on radio this Friday, It was also not clear who produced the song ("Not Afraid"), but one of the men behind the boards for the album, Jim Jonsin, recently told MTV News that he was heavily involved in Eminem's latest effort, due out June 22.


"He was open to ideas," Jonsin recalled of working with Em on Recovery. "He was real respectful to my craft. He let me do what I do. He asked me ideas on some of the lyrics. We had ideas for lyric changes. Certain words may or may not work on radio. We talked about that. He had a setup outside of the room to do production, but I'd rather be in the room where he was at, and he was cool with that. And I knocked out a couple of joints in there while he was in there with me. He was pretty open and he let me do my thing. He did his thing. It was a pretty good experience
(MTV.com)

6 comments:

  1. I cant wait to hear this song Im excited for this project

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to hear the new material

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.A is your boyfriend on his new album?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cant wait to hear what he is coming with

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope its a really good single and not one of those crappy ones

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait to hear the project

    ReplyDelete