Friday, April 16, 2010

Kimmy K Bares It All For Harper's Bazaar...+ Ricky Martin Naked As He Wanna Be



Un afraid to bare it all E! star Kim Kardashian stripped to the bone for Harper's Bazaar. Kim Decided to go "Un photo shopped" for this one being that its a spread that empowers women to celebrate their bodies. When talking about her infamous curves Kim says

“I don’t get why everyone is always going on about my butt. I’m Armenian. It’s normal. My butt is probably not as big as you might think, because I have small legs and a small waist, which makes it appear bigger.”



Recently out of the closet Ricky Martin has decided to take another step in being free and has decided to promote,Promote,Promote....what it it that he wants to promote you ask?..I dunno but the subject of this one is "My skin talks" so just let that man be free... (Real Quick) Why is everyone getting naked lately? Did I miss the memo?

14 comments:

  1. Damn he is just naked as he could be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dammnit its Friday lets all get naked

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anytime Kim is naked Im with it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kim can go naked anytime she wants

    ReplyDelete
  5. It Friday I say we all just have a naked party Im so excited and happy today oh YESSSSS

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never get tired of seeing her naked

    ReplyDelete
  7. My childhood fantasies of Ricky are dead

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Kim wants to get naked and show us all of the time

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it everytime Kim gets naked she is doing the world a service in my opinion

    ReplyDelete