Wednesday, April 21, 2010

May 8th SNL...Meet Jay-Z and Betty White SON!..



Betty White will be hosting SNL on May 8th, and that seems the normal right? Well throw a mix of your favorite rapper in there and you might have a show! Both Jay-Z and Betty White will be around for the Mother's Day episode of SNL which will feature appearances by a number of female "SNL" vets including Tina Fey (who hosted the show last weekend with musical guest Justin Bieber), Amy Poehler, Molly Shannon, Maya Rudolph, Ana Gasteyer and Rachel Dratch.

Jay-Z, who headlined Coachella on Friday night (April 16), has appeared as a musical guest on the show several times before, but this appearance will mark White's first turn as "SNL" host.



"Years ago, I turned it down three times," said White, who's been enjoying a career resurgence thanks to her role in "The Proposal" and her buzzed-about Super Bowl Snickers commercial from earlier this year. "It's so New York, and I'm not New York at all. But my agent said he'd divorce me if I didn't do it, and I love my agent.

"It's lovely, and at my age it's certainly unexpected," she added. "I've got so much energy, it's ridiculous. I love working. My schedule is a feverish one, and I'm used to that."

What a duo!

2 comments: