Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cover Art For Sade's 'Babyfather'


Sade is skipping to the beat of a new tune with her new single 'Babyfather' which she performed on Jay Leno a couple weeks back..Since the debut of her new album back in February,Sade has sold well over a million copies and is now going for the kill with her new single which Sade tells People.com that it goes so much deeper than we think.

"Babyfather," "about how great it is to be a parent, what a great honor and privilege that is, and what a terrible thing that is to waste," front woman Sade Adu tells PEOPLE.

"As long as you feel good about yourself, you can be a good parent, and then it becomes an endless fruitful cycle," she says.

As for the sound of the new song, "I wanted it to sound quite rough and scrappy, not too honed," says the Grammy-winning singer, 51. Check out the new one below...

3 comments:

  1. How beautiful is she to be 51!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the song and I hope I look like her when I get to be 50

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new song I have a crush on her

    ReplyDelete