Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Wanna See T.I Bust??




Gather' Round Front and center/ the King finna' enter/ the room when the boom hit the booth I deliver/ the hottest you probably to small to acknowledge/ you impossible to copy like what everybody try to do/ cool as them dudes on the waves out in malibu- Glorious Quote from T.I

From this short clip of T.I in the studio, you see that he is a very seasoned artist and gets straight to the point.....But can he give that same feeling on his new mixtape?....We sure shall see!

In other Tip news a new track from the rapper was leaked recently ft Will.I.Am and Fergie called "Down like that". This track was sampled from Tom Tom Club's 1981 hit "Club genius love" and David Hall & Mariah carey produced track "fantasy" and its an aight song..I believe that a well seasoned rapper can rap off anything and T.I shows this on this track but as a whole I can imagine many things will be done to this one if we see it on the tube...Check it out

7 comments:

  1. I love the video T.I went in on that song

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the glorious quotes Ms.A

    ReplyDelete
  3. T.I is the man I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.I killed that record Im so excited about his new album

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love T.I's verse on this song its Hottt

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant wait for the mixtape Im really excited

    ReplyDelete