Thursday, April 15, 2010

Eminem Says No To "Relapse 2" And Checks Yes For "Recovery"



My Love for Eminem LIVES again!! Via Twitter outstanding rapper Eminem announced that he will not be doing a "Relapse 2" but instead he is changing the name of his new album (due out June 22nd)

SANTA MONICA, CA - April 15, 2010 - The much-anticipated new album from Eminem, Recovery (Aftermath/Interscope), will be released June 22, 2010, it was announced today by Interscope Records. On Recovery, his seventh major label studio album, Eminem has reached out to an exciting list of first-time collaborators, including DJ Khalil, Just Blaze, Jim Jonsin and Boi-1da, among others.

"I had originally planned for Relapse 2 to come out last year," remarked Eminem. "But as I kept recording and working with new producers, the idea of a sequel to Relapse started to make less and less sense to me, and I wanted to make a completely new album. The music on Recovery came out very different from Relapse, and I think it deserves its own title".

Now was I on the money yesterday or whaaat??? Just Blaze...I definitely want to see what you are going to churn out for this one...Because this one is a biggie!

5 comments: