Thursday, April 29, 2010

SAU On The Lawn Spotlight: The London Souls



The London Souls are rock’n'roll, straight up with the slightest twist of soul and a little dash of the blues. They play loud, they play raucous and they play with every bit of their bodies, as any good rock musician should; but perhaps the even better news is that unlike a lot of what passes for rock these days, they haven’t lost sight of what good music sounds like, no matter how loud it is.

The London Souls are a New York City band that became a trio in 2008. Their song She's So Mad has received airplay on FOX TV's show Fearless Music[1]. They are working on their debut album according to the press. They are also part of the afro-punk community.

So without further Ado I give you the London Souls *WARNING* for Extreme music heads only...And if I may say doesn't the lead singer give you that Jimi Hendrix feeling?



Go Ms.Chelsea

11 comments:

  1. These guys are hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A where did you find them at?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these guys at a bar in New York last year and the lead singer really reminds me of Jimi his voice gives me chills

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope a good label gets them so they can get a push

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where have these guys been all my life!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cant believe how they sound!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Do you guys hear those Guitars

    ReplyDelete
  8. There very good I like there sound and passion

    ReplyDelete