Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Soulja Boy: "Bump What Ya' Heard I'm On The Next Level"




With the release of Soulja Boy's third album titled simply "Dre" on the way, he wants to let you all know that he is officially on the "Next Level"

Soulja Boy told BET.com: “This one, my lyrics are better; my lyrics are on another level. My beats are on another level. I’m richer. I look better and I’m more successful, it’s an upgrade. I've in the studio with Kanye, rocking. I haven’t been in the studio with Rihanna yet, but she said she wants to get something done.”

He added: “Shouts out to Drake, been in the studio with Drake. Been in the studio with Nicki Minaj, I got something. Shouts out to Trey Songz, I was just in the studio with him. I got something on there. Ray J, Snoop Dogg, that’s about it."

2 comments: