Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Kanye West And 'No I.D' Have Something In Common...



Rapper Common Is giving it another 'Go' with announcing that Kanye West and (producer) No I.D and the primary producers for his next album eloquently titled "The Believer," as "soulful hip-hop." "I'm striving to get it out in the fall," he said, adding that fans can expect a single by late summer or early fall.

"It's 'good' music," he said. "The themes are street music and elevation, things that I feel like I always embody when I rap. But here there's new situations, new solutions." As far as production goes, Common says he's working with No I.D. and Kanye West, both of which have produced a couple of his previous albums -- "Be" and "Finding Forever," "Resurrection" and "One Day It'll All Make Sense" respectively.



(billboard)

1 comment: