Monday, April 26, 2010

New Music: Lupe Fiasco Ft Alicia Keys "Love Letter To The Beat"




Now this is a pretty good Collab...Alicia Keys and Lupe Fiasco have teamed up with producer Chad Hugo (Neptunes) and came out with something pretty nice. While I would like to hear Alicia more forceful on this track especially since I can hear about 3 key changes... all in all its a good one. Lupe's rhymes are out of sight but with a collab with Alicia Keys wouldn't you think this would be a more deep record as opposed to being up beat? Either way I like it...

11 comments:

  1. I like it this is a nice one Lupe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder when he will come out with a single

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lupe needs to come with a single anyday now he has been quite for to long

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice song I like it

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think its a good time for Lupe to come out now I want some new music from him

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where the hell is Kanye West new music?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice song I cant wait to hear what he comes with

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like this song I wonder if this is the first single

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can really use some Kanye right now

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish Alicia would have went harder but I like Lupe verses alot and I like the track

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lupe please hurry

    ReplyDelete