Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Alicia Keys Covers 'Fabulous' Mag....



Alicia Keys Talks To British Magazine 'Fabulous' About Her Mental Breakdown, Rumors & Relationship w/ Swizz Beatz.

When asked about her being in love she states: "Oh yes," she says dreamily. "I am very much in love. Right now love is my main inspiration. Love is the one thing we all want in our lives and I am completely surrounded by it. Love fills you up in a way nothing else can and it's the most amazing, amazing thing."

When asked about motherhood:"I'm so looking forward to being a mom," she says. "My mom was the best mom to me. She was my best friend as well as my mom. And I want to be the same to my child."








11 comments:

  1. She is so pretty I love the last picture

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think she will be a good mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks amazing Im so jealous

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so beautiful I love me some Ms.Keys

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks like an ugly homewrecking bitch to me who is no good that puts on a front for the world

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alicia Keys looks absolutely beautiful and glowing

    ReplyDelete
  7. LMAO I'm sorry you feel that way but whoever said she is a homewrecking woman has to be hating because she looks radiant

    ReplyDelete
  8. She looks amazing to me I love the pictures

    ReplyDelete