Friday, June 18, 2010

New Music: Marsha Ambrosius 'I Hope She Cheats/Bitter'





One half of Floetry Ms.Marsha Ambrosius, has stepped up to the plate with a new song "I hope She Cheats/Bitter". Trying her part to make her new album '"Late Nights & Early Mornings" (scheduled for release Summer 2010) worth the wait. But with this new single that is as dumbed down as it can be to fit her voice...It takes a complete turn from her roots. Her voice that's always on point isn't stretched the the max, and I can imagine she could sing this at the crack of dawn, but I will say the production does stand a chance, if the production team makes it drop much much harder and fine tune a couple problem areas. Of course this couldn't be the final version but all in all it has potential.

9 comments:

  1. Good Morning Ms.A I hope you have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  2. This song has alot of potential but the production needs to be fine tuned dramatically I think.But it has a good chance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning Tim I was going to ask today 'why don't you love me' if you didn't come today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not bad but I like her real soulful cuts the best her voice is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cant wait for her CD

    ReplyDelete