Thursday, June 17, 2010

T.I.Covers XXL Magazine....



T.I. covers the recent issue of XXL Magazine yet again talking about jail time and snitching check out a Excerpt:

"Most muthaf**kas catch cases and get time. My n*gga, you wasn’t doing shit when you was out here, so wasn’t no reason for them to keep you out here. Please understand the G code that I learned from, if you speak out your mouth that a muthaf**ka is telling on somebody and you can’t come with indisputable, irrefutable facts to support that statement, that makes you the sucker. You are now in violation of the G code. And there ain’t nobody, nowhere in naan jail sayin’ I was on they paperwork"

I love T.I. as a rapper but when is enough is enough? Lets get to the music budd. If not pretty soon everyone is going to want to talk ONLY about T.I. and his jail time, which doesn't matter if you have a good song on your hands...

14 comments:

  1. T.I is too worried about what people say he need to just let it go and rap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn T.I its getting old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im so tired of hearing about his jail time

    ReplyDelete
  4. T.I let it go man it is done and over with!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is still talking about this?

    ReplyDelete
  6. He needs to worry about that first single not the jail time thats old T.I

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know T.I its getting really old

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want the music T.I not the jail talk

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is coming with the music I think the project is gonna be hot

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just realized that everytime we see him he talks about guns and snitching

    ReplyDelete
  11. Im not a fan of his first single but I think he will get it together

    ReplyDelete