Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eminem Almost Platinum Already.....



To everyone's surprise LOL Eminem has debuted at number one on Billboard 200 with 'Relapse' Selling 753,870 copies in his first week. DAYUM....

In other Eminem News the rap star recently sat down with Vibe to talk about his feelings on getting left out of MTV's Hottest MC's of 09' list:

"That hottest MC list that I was left off, it was one of those things that I was glad that I am at where I'm at. I’m glad I’m in this place now, because a few years ago I would've let it bother me more than it did. I took it not as a slap in the face but more so like, "Maybe I’m not on that list for a reason. Maybe I’m not doing the things that I need to be doing. Maybe I need to look at myself and step it up." I don’t know what I would have thought being in the mind state that I was in. I just felt like maybe I need to do better."...Welp apparently not MR. 753,870

6 comments: