Monday, June 21, 2010

New Music: Maroon 5 'Misery'



As we said previously, Maroon 5 is back with their first Single from their new up coming album 'Hands All Over' titled 'Misery' and this single is anything but. With their familiar spunky sound that keeps you singing their songs, and happy guitar rifts with an over flow of guilty pleasurable lyrics, (and chorus "I'm gonna get you bad") This will obviously make pop radio mesmerized at it's touch tomorrow...I will say it...Maroon 5 is back I love it..BUT I can't wait to hear the album, with producer Robert "Mutt" Lange taking on this challenge I hope to hear a diverse sound from Maroon 5 this time around. SAU whatcha think?

20 comments:

  1. I love the song great job Im so happy there back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a huge Maroon 5 fan there so consistant

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it Maroon 5 is the truth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hot song I really like it there so good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the song there one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great song I love it this is what I have been waiting on

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ms.A would you interview Adam?

    ReplyDelete
  8. There gonna have another great CD this song will be ontop of the pop charts soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have always been a fan of there's they have strong hip-hop influences.Atleast on there last album

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like this song I hope the rest of there album is good

    ReplyDelete
  11. This song is crazy I love it

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a hit record I really like it

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Adam he not only is he cute but his voice is crazy

    ReplyDelete
  14. This will be all over pop radio

    ReplyDelete
  15. This song is good I hope its good as there last CD

    ReplyDelete
  16. Radio will love this song and I like it to

    ReplyDelete
  17. I like there new song but its gonna take alot for it to be better than there last

    ReplyDelete