Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Eminem And Rihanna Perform 'Love The Way You Lie'



With a couple of New songs leaking from Eminem's new album 'Recovery' At this years Activision E3 2010 preview event in Los Angeles CA Eminem and Rihanna performed 'Love The Way You Lie'. I'm not too sure if Rihanna is off on that first note or sharp (any of you know?) but it doesn't sound too good to my ears people...If she's going to perform this with Eminem she has to get that note right.

In other Eminem news his new album 'Recovery' has been pushed up...

In an effort to put the eagerly-awaited, officially released new album from Eminem into the hands of fans as soon as possible, the release date for Recovery has been pushed up to Monday, June 21, 2010," Interscope Records said in a release Monday.

"We believe fans want to support their favorite artists by purchasing the real album and not a leaked version," said Steve Berman, Vice Chairman, Interscope Geffen A&M. "At the same time, we realize speed is of the essence when fans are so passionate about wanting to hear new songs from such an enormously popular artist like Eminem. Even by releasing Recovery only a day earlier than previously announced, it makes a difference to those fans--and doesn't mess too much with our marketing, promotion, publicity and sales plans for the debut of a truly great album." ...There you have it people...

19 comments:

  1. She sounds a freaking mess but I love the song

    ReplyDelete
  2. This record is so hot I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the song I can relate to it so much

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn my ex she is a cold hearted bitch long live song like these

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn I feel whoever wrote that last comment Ex's suck

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this record it touches me deep

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think she is sharp

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing song she can be sharp all she wants the song is great

    ReplyDelete
  9. We all know the poor girl cant sing

    ReplyDelete
  10. The girl cant sing but I love the song

    ReplyDelete
  11. She can not sing but I wish I had this song a few months ago the hook sounds like my life LOL

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can relate to the last comment this song touches me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rihanna is way off on this song but Eminem killed it for both of them

    ReplyDelete
  14. This a real ass song man I love it

    ReplyDelete
  15. This song is very real I love it

    ReplyDelete
  16. The lyrics are painfully real

    ReplyDelete
  17. Its a perfect mix of a hit record and a real ass song I love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. This was one hell of an event

    ReplyDelete