Thursday, June 17, 2010

Um..Breaker Breaker One Nine We Have An Amber Alert In Full Progress...



OK maybe I just posted his picture so I could see it every time I check the blog, But Lenny Kravitz hasn't had an album out since 08' with 'It is time for a love Revolution' right? Sources say Kravitz's next album Funk will now be called Negrophilia and is set to be due out sometime in 2010. Of course I love Mr.Kravitz when it comes to the movies but I would love to hear those tunes he's singing so lovely as well..So I'm just putting you all on notice that I've noticed.

7 comments:

  1. I could really use another Lenny album I miss his music

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish he would come back I love me some Kravitz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats one sexy ass man I miss him being around

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sexy is an understatement but where is Lenny seriously?

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a great musician I cant wait for his new album

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr.Kravitz please bless us with your sexy pressence

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to love this song I cant wait to hear the new album

    ReplyDelete