Friday, June 11, 2010

R.Kelly "Sign Of A Victory" *Performance*


R.Kelly hopes that His new 'World Cup Anthem' sign of A victory can inspire people as "I believe I can fly has" Kelly's new "Sign of a Victory" has been declared the official anthem for the World Cup. The songwriter said in an interview on Wednesday that it carried a message of hope and triumph.

"It's definitely no doubt a humanity song, and I'm hoping that everybody feels the same way when they hear it," he said. "(I'm) hoping they can be as touched by it as I was when I heard it in my head."

Working with the Soweto Spiritual Singers on the song was an "unbelievable" experience, he said

Now SAU I was a bit confused as to where did R.Kelly came from when we all thought Shakira had the official song but when I took a listen to this song, I can truly say R.Kelly did the World Cup Anthem much justice. With African Drums mixed with signature 'Americanized drums', very clear but spiritual vocals and lyrics, Soweto Spiritual Singers and of course in every big song taking it up an extra octave or two to make it even bigger.. I absolutely love this song!





(HP)

11 comments:

  1. I love this song go r.kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trey songz he shut u down real quick. Go kells!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go R.Kelly he did really good

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt know R.Kelly was doing this great song

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this will press the restart button on his career

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is a great writer no one wants to realize that

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a beautiful song I love it

    ReplyDelete
  8. R.Kelly has been in the game for about 18 years and his catalog is serious. I'm so happy that he did this song and I hope he can go on to make another credible album. This is a really good look for Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great look!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great song Im so happy for hime

    ReplyDelete