Thursday, June 24, 2010

M.I.A. Does GQ Mag...



MIA graces the thin covers of GQ magazine for their July issue...Wearing traditional garments, MIA talks about her upbringing in Sri Lanka,What she wants to wear to her wedding, and growing up without a dad...

'I lived on a street, a dead-end street. There were like seven or eight houses, and then you turn the corner and there was another seven, eight houses. But my whole family lived on the street. So it was amazing. I grew up with about a hundred of my cousins, playing hide-and-seek all over the village and the temples.'


6 comments:

  1. She is so cute I cant wait for her album

    ReplyDelete
  2. MIA is HOT! that purple lipstick does it for me

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is hot in the first picture

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see how the rest of the women look over there she is hot

    ReplyDelete