Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Um...Breaker Breaker One Nine We Have An Amber Alert In Full Progress.....



Remember these guys? Limp Bizkit with lead singer Fred Durst had such hits as 'Nookie', 'Re-arranged' and 'My Way' are on the road to coming back to the rocking fans...After performing in May on the Jay Leno Show and last year a brief interview regarding the albums first single where Durst stated "We are getting a little grief from the big wigs as to what single "they" want out first. Obviously "we" are pushing for "Douchebag". If they choose to run with something else we will figure out a way to release it anyway." The band looks to be having quite the time giving the fans what they want.

After the Jay Leno performance the band was scheduled to embark on a full U.S. tour in July, but was postponed to fall 2010 due to the bands desire to play arenas instead of amphitheaters. Starting in August and into the fall the band is scheduled to perform a full European tour followed by a South Ameican tour...So will their new album 'Gold Cobra' be released soon? We sure shall see but until then ...



10 comments:

  1. I use to love them what happened?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They ruled the earlier part of the century I cant wait to hear them again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.A where were you yesterday? were you at the BET awards?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.A were you at the awards? I was looking for you yesterday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope they come out sounding fresh and not like a washed up old band

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use to be in love with Fred Durst I hope they comeback soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I cant wait for them to come out they ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is when Rock was on top of the world

    ReplyDelete
  9. I use to be a big fan of them I hope they comeback and rock out

    ReplyDelete