Friday, June 25, 2010

Remembering The King: Jackson 5 "Got To Be There"



SAU this is my favorite Michael Jackson song ever! Now although he was with the Jackson 5 this is out of all of them my favorite. Hey, I'm a sucker for a good R&B song that makes you want the one you love close. Also I remember hearing this for the first time thinking 'Is his voice really that high'? And 'are they still pushing him to go higher with each verse'? At that age you shouldn't have perfected your vocals on this level and it shows what an amazing talent he really was at this age.

2 comments:

  1. His voice is so high that I could not believe it the first time I heard it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A I didn't think you were going to say this was your favorite I thought it was going to be a big video song but this is a really good choice!

    ReplyDelete