Monday, June 14, 2010

Nicole Scherzinger Covers Maxim Mag...



Talk about getting Bikini ready! Nicole Scherzinger (Pussycat Dolls) covers the newest issue of Maxim's Magazine and of course for the fellas they asked her some sexual questions including:

Do you wear sexy outfits for your man?

Nicole Scherzinger: Oh my gosh! It’s kinda funny, ’cause I’m just really…coming from Kentucky, we’re simple, so we wear kinda granny-looking, cute little flowery lacy things, you know? But occasionally I like to wear, not trashy things, but very…things that I think are, um, complimentary in bed [laughs].



Do you abstain from sex before big shows the way boxers do before a big fight?

Nicole Scherzinger: To be honest with you, I don’t get to have sex much, because I’m always working! Thank God the stage gets me excited, ’cause I’m always on stage.

Check her out on stands now...

11 comments:

  1. She use to be hot but she has lost to much weight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ms.A are the pussy cat dolls still around?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sexy cover but she use to be very sexy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they dismanttled the group Im not sure

    ReplyDelete
  5. The chick is sexy screw what yall are saying

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks good to me

    ReplyDelete
  7. She looks hot I forgot about her group what happened to them?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ms.A do you know what happened?

    ReplyDelete