Tuesday, June 15, 2010

From The Album: Drake's 'Thank Me Later' "Show Me A Good Time"



Crescendo(ing) back and forth from 'Singing Drake' 'To Raw rapping Drake' on the bridge plus a ode to WU tang Clan Shows Drake definitely knows the difference between his rapping voice and his singing vocals. This Kanye West produced track with repetitive drum patterns, a Screaming sample , light piano love, and an all around feel good off noted beat, makes number 5 a good number in my book...



In other Drake news the rapper showed his face on 106&Park yesterday (today also) Check em' out getting his promo on..

10 comments:

  1. I like the song his album is good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope he sells well this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it his album is pretty good but its a let down from where I thought it should be

    ReplyDelete
  4. He made a good CD Im a fan I really am

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope he sells it is really good but I think we put unrealistic expectations on him

    ReplyDelete
  6. His album is very good most of the records go hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. His CD is very good I hope that everybody goes and get it

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much sis Im gonna get my shit right and make you proud

    ReplyDelete
  9. For the record I give the album a thumbs up bruh good job

    ReplyDelete