Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Music: Kid Cudi 'Revofev'





This is Kid Cudi's 1st Single from his sophomore album Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr. Rager. The title of the song is pronounced “Rev Of Ev,” as in Revolution Of Evolution, and this mix between Sesame Street/ Pursuit of Happiness/and Woodstock has me in a very good mood...I love it..I think Kid Cudi knows who he is as an artist and if his people were smart they wouldn't restrict this man because I think he's on to something SAU you agree? I'm lovin' Kid Cudi.

10 comments:

  1. Im feeling it I cant wait to hear what he comes up with next

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im ready for his new record

    ReplyDelete
  3. It brightened up my day I love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lmao it does sound like sesame street but its really really good

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree whoever is over Kid Cudi's project they should let him do him this is really good

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope they let him be free because this is a good song

    ReplyDelete
  7. When I hear this song I cant help but smile

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope they let him be who he is

    ReplyDelete