Monday, March 1, 2010

SAU Underclassmen: Laura Izibor



OK SAU this gorgeous woman above is Laura Izibor Her debut album, Let the Truth Be Told, was released in Ireland on Friday 8 May 2009, and in the UK on Monday 18 May with a U.S. release to follow on 16 June.

After singing "When You Believe", a duet by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, in her drama class, she discovered her interest for music; she began writing songs at age 13and taught herself how to play the piano at 14. At age 15, public service broadcaster Raidió Teilifís Éireann (RTÉ) held a song competition by radio station RTÉ 2fm, which Izibor won. Her winning song, "Compatible", received constant airplay after she won the competition; RTÉ also filmed a documentary of Izibor after winning the competition. Her song "From My Heart to Yours" was featured in an episode of Grey's Anatomy and the Vh1 reality series Tough Love so you know this newbie is on her way to the top...Check her out...


Laura Izibor - From My Heart To Yours

Laura Izibor | MySpace Music Videos



Laura Izibor - Don't Stay

Laura Izibor | MySpace Music Videos

27 comments:

  1. I love her songs she should be alot more popular than she is

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a very pretty picture of her I love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dont stay is my favorite song of hers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ms.A I love this series you do is it an every week thing now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Laura her music is so engaging I love it

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope she grinds it out I think she can make it I really do

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like her alot I saw her in concert a few nights ago and she was spectacular her voice sounds amazing live

    ReplyDelete
  9. She is so pretty I was able to take a picture with her and she signed it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Laura she is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. she looks a little like she's trying to be alicia keys but she's good

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ms.A will you be keeping this around?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Laura is amazing her CD is very good you guys and yall should pick it up

    ReplyDelete
  14. She is very pretty I love her music its great

    ReplyDelete
  15. My fav song by her is Dont Stay and when she does it live she knocks it out of the park

    ReplyDelete
  16. She is so beautiful to me

    ReplyDelete
  17. honestly Laura's last album is way better than Alicia's

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope she makes it

    ReplyDelete
  19. she is nice I love from my heart to yours

    ReplyDelete
  20. She is so pretty I love her and her music is great

    ReplyDelete
  21. I perfered her CD over Alicia's new one

    ReplyDelete
  22. I dont know about her being better than Alicia because Alicia is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  23. But Im definetly a fan and I think she is so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG thank you so much for the love you guys I dont really know what to say.I would have never thought you guys would have known me oh gosh.Thank you so so much SAU thank you so much I love all of you guys thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ms.A thank you so much oh gosh I love your site a friend turned me on to it a few months ago and I love it.Thank you so much for putting me up here thank you! You rock Ms.A...... thank you from the bottom of my heart

    ReplyDelete
  26. AWWWWWWW Anytime Ms.Izibor you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete