Tuesday, June 1, 2010

What Did We Miss Last Week: Alanis MF'n Morissette Shows Up & Shows Out...



...and in a HUGE way as well, The one that took the 'Jagged Little Pill' (which BTW remains the best-selling debut album by a female artist in the U.S., and the highest selling debut album worldwide, selling 30 million units globally) took to the American Idol stage last week for the Finale where her and runner up (good look) Crystal Bowersox sang Morissette's hit 'You outta know'& 'Ironic'



In a secret appearence, Alanis looked and sound AWESOME! I was very taken back when she stepped foot on the stage, and thought Does she have an album in the works?

7 comments:

  1. I couldnt believe she came out either Ms.A I hope she is working on an album

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was the highlight of the night to me great performance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ms.A would you interview her?

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looked great out there it would be something special if she dropped a CD this year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for posting Ms.A I love your site!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Um....Why in the hell am I just now seeing this^^ you are completely welcome Ms.Morissette I'm honored ma'am!!!

    ReplyDelete