Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Katy Perry Breaks Yet another Record....


It looks like Katy Perry's latest effort is gearing up to be a big one for the summer Her new single "Teenage Dream" has broken a US radio record.

The song, which is also the title of Perry's sophomore album, has been added to 87 radio stations over the course of a week - the highest number of adds for a song ever. With last month, the singer broke the US airplay record after 'California Gurls' received 11,816 plays in a week - an everage of 90 plays per radio station!

GO Katy! I actually like the smooth sailing new song produced by Dr. Luke, Max Martin, and Benny Blanco. Katy sounds very good and her vocals have very much improved from her last album. I can only imagine how this will continue to impact radio Love it! 'Teenage Dream' below:


(DS)

5 comments:

  1. I miss her doing songs like thinking of you that was her best song she has ever had but I doubt anything like that will be on her new record.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I even liked Thinking of you that was a jam

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a bad song but we can forget about Thinking of you it didnt chart well so the label wont do it again.But she displayed something on Thinking of You that she does not do on any of the songs I have heard on Teenage dreams and thats artistry

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this song its the best one I have heard so far

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thinking of you wont happen again

    ReplyDelete